Tuesday 6 August 2019

Hello Its Me

Hey my name is Nuzilah. You can call me zila, i'm 15 at 31 August and i born at Bandung, i have two older sister they are Olivia ( the oldest ) and Meilani.

My hobby is watch movie especially genre romance and thriller, i think all of you must watch "the purge","kimi no nawa", "midnight sun", "bad genius" its not thriller or romance movie but over all this movie educated me so well, oh i have always been good at sports too, the one and only one i can do at sport is run.

by the way i'd like to introduce my friend, she is Widia she is my neighbor we know each other since i was at kindergarten, she is younger than me she born at 2005, we play together, growing up together and she is the best diary human in this world.

i think that's enough, i hope you guys can get closer to me and we can be a good friend, dont forget follow my instagram @nuzilaaq ok thank you so much, bye...


No comments:

Post a Comment

procedure vidio

  Nuzilah(24) Procedure vidio how to use iron Tap the link bellow><