Tuesday 7 January 2020

last year holiday


hi guys finally I write again in 2020, Happy New Year everyone I hope this year will treat us better than last year no more sadness in this year okay, so I wanna tell my experience when I got my semester holiday, so the holiday start from 22 December 2019 until 5 January 2020.


first day holiday yaay!!! who's excited for holiday? of course me! why? because on the first day I went to Tangerang with my family, we left our home at 6 a.m and arrived at Tangerang around 9.30 a.m our first destination is looking for boarding house for my sister Meilani because she will work for a month in Tangerang and that's why we go to Tangerang next destination is AEON! AEON is a big mall at Tangerang  you can find a lot of brand there and of course their have a lot restaurant which is a lot of different menu, my family and I had a lunch first in there we order sushi and some bread for lunch next destination is IKEA alam sutra we go there because my sister wanna bought a desk in IKEA there's a lot of furniture to decorate your home or your room and others. I bought a white trash can in IKEA I bought it because I think I need it in my room to keep my room clean, and I bought a spoon I don't know why I bought it I just saw it and "hey they have a pretty color mom can I buy it?" and my mom said yes hahahaha i'm so happy, when I'm done with my stuff I went to the food center with my father while my mom and my sisters still shopping, I bought some ice cream while waiting for my mom and my sisters and ya that's the last trip we back to Bandung again at the night and arrived home at 11 p.m. Day 1 check ✓


second day it's holiday but I still can leave my responsible in PK, It's MUBES day what is mubes? mubes is musyawarah besar which is in this event we (pk members) evaluate our perfomence around 3 month ago and planning for 3 month will come, actually i need to stay because it held for 3 days but I can't because I have another family plan so I only join at the second day.

25 š¯““ecember it's a christmas day for people who celebrate it, my father's friend celebrate it so we got to her home and ya it's a special day for them that's why we got to her home and bring some food and have a lunch together I'm so happy

and in the next day if you guys ask me what am i doing? i just stayed at home and doing nothing just a basic thingy that's why I called it's nothing in home i'm just like wake up, played with my phone had a breakfast, and played with my phone again watch some film, check my twitter and take a bath in the afternoon oh ya don't forget to solat hihi.

new years came what am i doing? just lying in my bed and wake up when world already become 2020 I don't play with fireworks just like the other because I'm not really interested with that activities yas sleeping is better than play fireworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

procedure vidio

  Nuzilah(24) Procedure vidio how to use iron Tap the link bellow><