Thursday 1 October 2020

My Goal

 


Hi my name is Nuzilah i'm 16 years old, now i'm study at SMAN 3 Bandung, well i have a dream that i became a great psychologist i really want to give my best advice to some people expecially a teen who had emotion trauma at their age, beside that i really care about mental health someone that's why i want to be psychologist and help people to get a better life, and i have my own imagination that i wish it will come true, i imagine that i can live alone and have my own house in Australia i really want to live there like seriously I can do my dream job there to, hangout with my friend bring my family in Indonesia to get holiday in Australia and make my parent proud of me aamiin. Actually i'm not really sure about my talent but i really like to dance i know that's have no connection with my passion a bit. I love dance since i was just a kid maybe like 5 and start learn a new thing about dance since a grow up i try modern dance and traditional dance, and i love traditional dance a lot expecially tari aceh. Anyway nowaday i try my old hobby again it's painting and it was so fun and kinda healing nice to try. Well that's all about my passion and talent bye.

1 comment:

procedure vidio

  Nuzilah(24) Procedure vidio how to use iron Tap the link bellow><